We are pleased to announce the ANU MakerSpace has reopened under the COVID-safe campus ‘Low’ alert level.
Several changes have been implemented to help keep our community safe, following all university and government restrictions.
- All existing and new members must complete an online COVIDSafe Induction, and the associated acknowledgement form.
- Occupancy limits in all our spaces.
- Bookings for all inductions and reduced induction capacities.
- Requirements on members to adhere to social distancing, hand hygiene and cleanliness within the space.
- Providing clearly marked hand sanitiser and cleaning alcohol throughout our spaces.
- Regular cleaning by staff.
All ANU MakerSpace locations (Physics, Art & Design and Engineering) are now open to our members.
Existing members should have received an email from us explaining how to regain card access. Please get in touch if you haven't.
New members should follow the 'join us' link for more information.
We also have a comprehensive FAQ here
You can find more information about campus and COVID19 advice here
We look forward to welcoming you back!
JD, Saskia, Rachael, Jordan, and Sophia