We are open under the ANU COVID-safe campus ‘Low’ alert level.
All existing and new members must complete an online COVIDSafe Induction, and the associated acknowledgement form.
Several additional changes have been implemented to help keep our community safe, following all university and government restrictions.
- Occupancy limits in all our spaces.
- Bookings for all inductions and reduced induction capacities.
- Requirements on members to adhere to social distancing, hand hygiene and cleanliness within the space.
- Providing clearly marked hand sanitiser and cleaning alcohol throughout our spaces.
- Regular cleaning by staff.
Existing members should have received an email from us explaining how to regain card access. Please get in touch if you haven't.
New members should follow the 'join us' link for more information.
We also have a comprehensive FAQ here
You can find more information about campus and COVID19 advice here